THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY JUSTICE OF THE UNIVERSE
A LOVING HOLY GOD
“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.” – Matthew 5:44-45
The God of the Bible is the amazing God to describe and His character is incomparable to anyone else in this Universe. And this God of the Bible is the source of life of every thing in this Universe. He is not only a self existent life giver to every one but also a long suffering, tender, gracious, merciful and compassionate preserver of every thing in this Universe.
The days are coming when God will pass the judgments and put an end to all the evil of this world. The days are coming when God will answer the prayers of poor, needy, humble and lowly of this Earth. And that is the time when Peace, Truth and Righteousness will overflow and flood like the multitudes of waters upon the New Earth where life is gotten victory over the death and ETERNAL LIFE of the saints of Elohim prevails with the never ending youthful vigor.
The God of life created humans in His own image of LOVE and blessed them to live forever. But the man chose to disobey, dishonor and disrespect God by choosing to follow his own heart to become equal with God and was lead to suffer the consequences of sin, which are pain, agony and death.
Sin is a character in our body which wars against the God and His Word of Law.
Psalms 119: 105 “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path“
Proverbs 6:23 “For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; “
Romans 7: 7-14,17,20,25 “7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.12 Wherefore the law is holy,and the commandment holy, and just, and good. 13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. 14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that doth it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin“
Romans 8: 7,8 “7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then that are in the flesh cannot please God. “
God commanded us to live with love. But the sin is warring against God to hate and die. But the God that is your God and my God who is Only true God of this Universe did not desire us to die. And so He calls
Ezekiel 33:11 “Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die,…..?”
Ezekiel 18:31 “Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die,…..?”
Isaiah 27: 2-5 “In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine. I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day. Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle? I would go through them. I would burn them together. Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.”
We will make peace with God by just calling upon Him to lead us and accepting Lord Jesus Christ as our Saviour.
Isaiah 29: 18-21 “18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book,
and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity,
and out of darkness.
19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord,
and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
20 For the terrible one is brought to nought,
and the scorner is consumed,
and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:
21 that make a man an offender for a word,
and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate,
and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.“
Psalms 12:5 “For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the Lord; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him”
Psalms 72:4,12-13 “He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, shall break in pieces the oppressor. For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper. He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy.”
And there are many more scriptures where God commanded to take care of the poor, needy, fatherless and widows, but today many seek to plunder them and exploit them for their own advantages which is going to be ended very soon. IT WILL END FOREVER VERY VERY SOON because the God of the Bible is the only true HIGHEST JUSTICE AND JUDGE OF THE WORLD. He hath said it. He will perform it.
A WAITING GOD
But the LORD GOD is waiting for you to repent and obey Him by keeping the 10 commandments of God(spoken with His own lips in Exodus 20 and written with His own hand) which are ordained for life. The keeping of the TEN COMMANDMENTS is the proof that you walk in the newness of Spirit and with your mind you obey the LAW OF GOD.
And so God is waiting for each and everyone of us that no one should perish
2 Peter 3:9 “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance”
Isaiah 30:18 “And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him”
Hebrews 10:28-31: “He that despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.“
The life on this Earth is not a child’s play but it has purpose, meaning and destiny. We are born on this Earth with a divine mission. We are here on this Earth to fulfill our mission as we are created for, to do good but not evil, to love everyone without respecter of persons, to help the poor, needy, suffering and to use our talents to strengthen and benefit the weak of this Earth.
But doing whatsoever you imagine, invent and desire will eventually lead you to death. The life is only yours until you are alive and then God will take that back if you misutilize the gift of life offered to you and your end is death.
We have no power to retain or withhold our lives from God. It is all in God’s power, to give and take back. And every deed of ours body whether it be good or bad will be brought into the Judgment and you will be gifted or punished according to your deeds. It is always a fearful thing to be punished by God.
Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord”
There is only one way to gain or receive the gift of life and this is through the Lord Jesus Christ.
John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life:”
Only the life can provide us the life. The Lord JESUS CHRIST is the life and in rejecting him will only end us in death(no life).
THE GOD OF PROPHECY
God did not leave us clueless in our divine appointed missions. He already foretold everything we needed right there in the Bible. He foretold our duties to be a part of the divine appointed mission. The Bible is clear.
- The Latter rain will fall abundantly and the Loud Cry will go out very loud(Revelation 14:6-11, Revelation 18:1-5). The message is about the upcoming event of the Enforcement of the Mark of the Beast(where everyone will decide whether they will worship the only true living God of the Bible or the origin of false gods, the satan) and the consequences thereof, which are the God’s judgment of 7 plagues upon them who received the Mark of the Beast and worshipped the image of the Beast. To know about the Mark of the Beast in detail please visit here and you can view here in the video.
- Satan will impersonate Jesus Christ and act as he is the messaiah and will deceive many(2 Thessalonians 2:3-10, Revelation 16: 13-14 ).
- Satan will enforce Sunday laws(Mandatory sunday lockdown is the Mark of the Beast) globally to stop climate change and global warming(Revelation 13:16-18; 14:9-12).
- Many people will accept sunday laws(mark of the beast on forehead) willingly and some people will be forced to receive(mark of the beast on hand)(Revelation 13: 16-18).
- The enforced Sunday laws will prohibit those(10 Commandments Keepers) who resist those laws from buying and selling. This control of buying and selling on every individual is brought through cashless society. Many of them will be persecuted and beheaded because they warn about the long withheld wrath of God in the form of 7 last plagues upon them who received the mark of the beast, because they expose the satan(fake Jesus Christ) and his deceptions(Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:16-18; 20:4).
- Despite the enforced Sunday laws, climate change calamities will sky-rocket(Isaiah 24:5, Romans 8:22).
- The rapid growing of calamities will be blamed on 10 commandment keepers(who observe Saturday Sabbath) and have the faith of Jesus(Spirit of Prophecy). What happened to the prophet Elijah in 1 Kings 17 during the reign of king Ahab will happen to the remnant 144000. God will preserve them for His sake and they are the ones who are able to stand before God at His coming. (Revelation 6:17, Revelation 7:1-8, Psalms 109: 1-5; 59: 1-5; Revelation 14:12).
- Satan along with the rulers of the world will pass the law to unite and destroy the 10 commandment keepers(who observe Saturday Sabbath) in the battle of Armageddon(Revelation 16:13-16). To unite the world, they will form New World Order where the world is divided into 10 kingdoms(Revelation 17:12-14). To study in detail please visit here
- The passing of the law closes the probation and will begin the 7 last plagues of God’s Judgments upon the Earth save the remnant 144000 Sabbath keepers who are sealed with Father’s name on their foreheads. It will last for ONE year(Revelation 22:11, Revelation 14:1-5, Revelation 18:8, Note 1 prophetic day is equal to 1 year in the Bible and we can learn that from Ezekiel 4:6, Numbers 14:34). To know about the plagues please visit here
- The one world Government bill for unification to kill the remnant seed, THE 144000, which was passed before the plagues will be enforced near the end of 6th plague. The Bible prophesied the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and it will last only for ONE PROPHETIC HOUR which is equivalent to 15 days(Revelation 12:17, Revelation 17:12).
- The 7th plague hits and the Lord Jesus Christ returns along with the FATHER GOD who sits on the throne and His legion of angels to save His saints, who are surrounded by the wicked to be destroyed . (Revelation 17:17-21, Revelation 11:18-19, Revelation 6:14-17).
- The first resurrection happens at the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to all the saints of the living God of the Bible who are sleeping in their tombs will be gifted with eternal life along with the remnant 144000, who will be transformed into glory and caught up in the skies(Revelation 20:4-5, 1 Corinthians 15:42-45;51-52, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17).
- 1000 years of reign of the Saints of God with the King of kings and the Lord of lords Jesus Christ(Revelation 20:4-5 ).
- After 1000 years are expired, the new Jerusalem will come down to the Earth and all the unbelievers and sinners will be judged and destroyed with the second death in the lake of hell fire(Revelation 20:7-15, Revelation 21,22).
- The last enemy that will be destroyed is death and thereafter we will live in New Jerusalem in the new Heaven and the new Earth and our lives are ever healthy, strong and powerful in the Lord without sickness, pain, suffering, tears(1 Corinthians 15:26, Revelation 21:4). And we will be forever with the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
The true living God of the Universe revealed everything we need in
His book, the Bible. This great loving God of the Bible who is full of love never intended our suffering. But we chose to suffer to please our flesh rather than obeying Him. So we suffer the consequences.
You need to repent and be baptized and should live as a new creature in the newness of spirit for God is Spirit. You cannot break God’s law of 10 commandments and go to heaven because everything is judged based on the 10 commandments which are in the Ark of the Testament, which is in heaven.
Revelation 11: “18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.“
God loves you individually. Salvation of God is given based on every individual’s decision. You are responsible for your own decision. If you trust in God with all of your heart to be saved, you will not even think to make excuses irrespective of who you are in this world. We pray for you as an individual with heart full of love that God Bless you with the wisdom, knowledge, understanding, peace and harmony and bless your eyes to see, bless your ears to hear and bless your heart to understand the great love of God which was manifested in sacrifice of His Son Lord Jesus Christ FOR YOU!
Peace be unto you!
God Bless you!